Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Private Message by Danielle Torella


Saw the cover I knew I had to read it hellooo!! Look at all those damn tats! Tess that girl is funny, "God I hope it's someone remotely attractive after last week's lesson of trees. Like seriously, trees?" Ben I guess isn't the type of guy you say no to so when Tess does it, it's funny, "wow, she said no? No one has ever turned me down." First time for everything buddy-boy. Ben is a cocky thing as well, "I guess I'll just sit pretty  'til you finish your drawing. And I want to thank you for doing me justice in my boys' department." Oh Ben knows how to put a girl in her place, "you don't get it. I want to take you out. I want to show you my place. I  want to make love to you, NOT eff you. You are more than just a eff or any one-night stand." Ben he is, I just love him, there's no ifs, ands, or buts about it, "don't hide from me, baby. I want to hear you. I want to know that I am the one pleasing you. The first one." Ben is so protective, "if you EVER say anything like that again to or about my GIRLFRIEND, I will be sure that everyone will know what you did to Dan and what kind of dirty bag you are. Do you understand me, Jackie?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment