Monday, May 27, 2013

Broken Promise by Julia Crane and Talia Jager



I loved the first book in the series and I loved this! Rylie that girl, "I was obsessed with Kallan." Me to hun, me to. Kallan has changed but just a little he's still my sweet boy, that I sometimes want to strangle, Rylie I think has made him see his errors or however that saying goes, but he's still just as playful as ever, "this is the men's room, you know. Generally, that means no girls allowed." Rylie we see a different side of her one of jealousy I liked this look on her, "sure looks like you have a lot of girls to choose from," I told him. "Maybe you could pick another." Kallan is learning to actually speak how he feels which in the last book he never really did, "I love you, and I'm not walking away. I've been going crazy since you left." I'd never leave you Kallan why can't you choose me? The jealousy works both ways people Kallan also gets a jealous gene in his body, "I wasn't to thrilled myself. So what? You're not allowed to dance with anyone else? That's pretty lame. I didn't take you for the submissive type." Just as the jealous bone comes it goes and left in it's wake is the playfulness, "have you ever slept with a guy before?" Kallan smirked and patted the bed beside him." I liked the ending it's what I wanted and was hoping for, although I'm not to sure Rylie's story is done so I'm hoping there's going to be a third book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment