Monday, April 1, 2013

The Space Between by Kristie Cook

The moment I fell in love with Jeric was when the moment I found out he had nipple piercings and tattoos, yep not caring what type of person he was or anything of the kind the tattoos did me in. In this review I thought I'd try something a little bit different, breaking down the relationship of Jeric and Leni and the type of people they are, why because I've got some AMAZEBALL quotes that I loved and had me entertained! So Jeric has issues but he's totally caring, "You're okay?" he finally signed, and I nodded hesitantly, still unsure of him. "You looked like you were being attacked, the way your fists were flying, but I didn't see anyone otherwise, I would have pounded them." He's cocky, "I don't do girlfriends, unless they're someone else's." And yet at the same time honest, "Sure, I respect those women who want a boyfriend by staying away from them. And I respect those women who sometimes want a good lay and nothing more by giving it to them. No harm either side. Just a good time." Okay so a little crude, but it's still honest. Yeah... Leni loved her bless that girl, she doesn't take crap from anyone and i mean ANYONE, "What do you mean you don't feel it? And who the hell do you think you are? You can't traipse into my hotel room and claim a spot! Why are you even here in the first place? Are you stalking me? Did you follow me from Sulmona to Rome and now here? I'm not one of those girls who will spread my legs for you at your command, you know. I don't care if you are an underwear model. So get your ass out of here before I call the front desk and have you thrown out." When Jeric starts feeling things he gets more defensive and honestly I may have a sense of twisted humor by admitting this but it was entertaining, " If it was just a kiss, I'd be begging you for more because that's all I wanted to do all day. that - what happened just now - was more than a kiss and you know it." Did I mention the temper Leni has? "You lost your right to call me babe. And if you think that I care one tiny turd of shit about how you feel you're sadly mistaken." What made this book truly enjoyable and had me falling in love with it was the fact that Jeric has a disability and it doesn't keep him down, he doesn't allow it to bring him down, and I truly loved that about this book. The ending was okay I was expecting more, after I finished reading it I found out it was a first book in a series so I rethought my decision on how I felt about the ending and for a first book in a series it was better then most books. 





No comments:

Post a Comment