Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Restore Me by J.L. Mac


Grams is still Grams in this book and I love it, "you look like s***! I mean real s***! A big steaming pile -" Damon on the other hand I know he's been through a lot but seriously is that justified for his butt-holiness? "I don't like getting smarta** text messages from you when I'm concerned where you are." I'm not sure if that's concern or if he's just afraid of losing her. Jo on the other hand knows how to handle herself and dish it out, "you act like you hate me," I say. "This is the first time you've spoken to me and it's to reprimand me?! If you don't want me here, I can call Brian to come hang you with you and I can go to Captain's house." The jealousy from Damon has definitely stepped up a notch since 'Wreck Me', "you are most definitely not most women, Josephine, and that's why you won't be driving that piece of s*** car or hanging out with maintenance men who have no shame undressing you with their effing eyes!" The ending I liked much better then the first book as the cliffhanger was brutal but this time around not so much.   

No comments:

Post a Comment