Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Extreme Love by Abby Niles


Looking for a next book after reading "Walking Disaster" well this is it! Cait has a mouth on her that should be locked up she let's it get the best of her and it's so funny:
             "Fitting, since I feel like I've entered the seventh layer of Hell." The words were out before she could stop them. Her skin turned to fire. Damn her mouth. 
             The man's eyes widened, and he sputtered a laugh. "I can honestly say I've never had a woman react that way to my name before." Amusement lit his face. "It's intriguing to say the least." 
Dante learns that not every girl will go ga-ga over him, "fate sucked, man. Here sat a woman he'd actually want hanging all over him and she was being difficult as hell." He's cocky as hell as well, "I'd say this experiment has just proven that we do indeed have chemistry." A slow, wicked smile curved his lips. "Tons of it." Dang girl I'd wet my panties to where Dante is concerned, "damn, she loved it when he did the whole puffed-up defender thing - over her, of all people." Oh my Dante, "he grabbed her around the waist and crushed his mouth to hers." Cait knows how to lay it on a man, "I like your kisses Dante. They make me hot. Make me think of other ways you can use your mouth to make me even hotter." 

No comments:

Post a Comment