Thursday, March 28, 2013

Love's Second Chance by L.P. Dover


First off let me just say there are some 'slam bam thank you ma'am' moments in this bookie that are HOT, so with that being said please make sure you're 18 and older when you read this. Now on to the important stuff in this book like Galen LOVED that boy right off, he's so sweet "I just wish you would have told me. There probably wasn't anything I could have done, but it would have been nice to know." I paused to let that sink in and then I asked, "So Jenna's playing matchmaker again?" He's romantic, well he knows just what to say to make your heart go pitter patter, "And I've missed you. I've thought about you everyday since you left." Now Korinne that girl she made me laugh she made me cry almost made me wet myself with some of the things that came out of her mouth, "How could I forget," I quipped sarcastically. "I do have a question though. Was she always a rude a** b****, or was that just me she was acting that way to? I swear I could sense some rivalry there, but I chose to ignore it for the sake of Carson." This book isn't all flowers, and unicorns there is some heart stopping moments when I wanted to kill Leslie because I was thinking 'WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!' There were also times I wanted to skip a few pages just to see what was gonna happen (Come on everyone does it or wants to do it at some point with a book right?) So to sum up this book in four words would be, emotional, heart wrenching, lovable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment