Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Shatter by Amber Garza


Lots of emotions ran through me, we met new characters but as usual I focused more on Delaney and Sam, and a little bit of Micah. "I can't lose, her, Ariel." Emotion rises up in my throat and I turn my face away. "I don't even know who I am without hear. She's always been a part of my life." Well then Micah you shouldn't have been an ass to her then. We meet Jax and he is truly just something else, he brings life to the group in this situation, may be a pain in the ass but he brings back some of the life, "No way man," Jax protests. "I cam here to fight to get Zoe back not sit and around talk. What do I look like? A chick?" Sam that boy I love even more, yes even after everything he's done my feeling don't change, of course he always finds a way to be a smartass even in the up-most situations:
                               "I need help with my pants," he says with a gleam in his eye.
                                I yank my arm out of his grasp and narrow my eyes. "You perv."
                               He chuckles. "Can't blame a guy for trying."
Zoe is also something else, no wonder he and Jax are perfect for each other, they're the same both ballsy. "And what if I'm the queen of freakin' England? We don't have time to play these pointless games. Geez, you're lucky you met me, you need to have a friend who talks some sense into you," There were literally some heart stopping moments in the book, and the cliffhanger wasn't as brutal as Dazzle's (Thank God!) I can't wait to read Betray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment