Tuesday, February 19, 2013

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT: A.r. Von



Blurb:
Wunder isn’t your average girl, in fact, she isn’t even an average human. In a world once ravaged by Zombies, she was born amidst the chaos.
Where can a girl like her find the man of her delicious dreams? She has an idea and it leads her to the hottest new club in town, where she finds what’s been missing in her life. 
Pete has his own secrets to tell, and when they come together, another story unfolds while the sparks fly.
Bio & pic (not sure if you wanted a pic. I figured I couldn’t go wrong sending it)I 'm a mother of two entertaining teen boys (as well as a lovely fawn Chihuahua, whom I consider my furry daughter.) A wife to a delightfully handsome and amazingly funny man- beast.
I'm an avid reader of many genres which include (but are not limited to) erotica, paranormal, ménage, fantasy, YA, historical and some western (have to love a hot cowboy or two here and there).
I also love to exercise, listen to music, hike, cook and write (tidbits, nothing published until now)
I love to dance and write reviews for the books I love.

I hope you enjoy the wonders of Wunder !

No comments:

Post a Comment