Friday, January 11, 2013

Revamped by Ada Adams


I loved Dawn right off, she's strong and in some cases pretty blunt. "Due to an unfortunate incident with a air-headed cheerleader you are now a vampire." I scoffed. "Congratulations." Sebastian, how to describe that man in my own words... well I can't so I'll use Hannah's description! "Sebastian York is a twenty-one year-old Scorpio. He has gorgeous silver eyes the color of sparkling glaciers. His midnight-black hair is slightly curly, and just long enough to make you daydream about running your fingers through his locks. He's super tall and really, really hot. Just to peel your eyes away from all those lean muscles! Yum! He's brooding, mysterious, strong and self-deprecating (or at least, he seems like the type.) -the perfect vampire." Oh. My. Word. I'd say! Dawn and Sebastian obviously have the chemistry it upsets me they take what seems like FOREVER to smooch! The cliffhanger wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (kudos on that aspect Ada.) Can't wait for book two (oh wait I'm going to start it in like 3 seconds.)

No comments:

Post a Comment