Friday, January 11, 2013

Reawakened by Ada Adams


I knew I wanted to read this book when I saw the hottie on the cover, (what I didn't know was it was a second book in a series which meant I had to read the first book first) Which I did! Woo Baby have to say I liked this book more then the first, especially when things between Dawn and Sebastian start to heat up. "...I was aware of the strong current coursing through my body, luring me toward him. He laced his fingers through my hair and pulled me deeper into him. His lips collided with mine..." My happiness did not last long with Sebastian as I got upset with him! I wanted to punch him in the face, for holding some tramp (didn't care or want to know who this Lena person was I was upset) and ignoring Dawn, and saying "I was doing it to protect you." I'm like sure you are you man whore! (sorry my emotions were getting the best of me) First impressions of Razor oh boy, oh boy that man is trouble with a capital T:
              I scoffed. "Why should I trust you?" 
              "Because... I'm irresistibly charming?" He turned his head back at me and I could feel him smiling once again. "Come on you know you're curious about what I have to say."
              "Alright," I conceded. "But if you try something, I swear I'll use my pet dagger to cut off-"
              "I said I'd behave! Though you're making it kinda hard to be good with all that talk of wanting to have your way with me."
I personally think Razor and Dawn are better suited then Sebastian and Dawn. I'm not sure why I feel that way I just do, AND this cliffhanger was worse then the first book's like seriously Ada!   

No comments:

Post a Comment