Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Maddy's Oasis By Lizzy Ford


Honestly, I like it when Lizzy writes paranormal romances, um... this one was not my cup of tea. The writing was superb, but it was missing the paranormal aspect. I thought this book was okay, I didn't think it was Lizzy's best work. The aspects I liked from the story was the fact Jake can be brutally honest. "Yes, Madeline, you drive me crazy. Your priorities are damn screwed up, but you're a solid, honest person. So I can't truly despise you." Of course getting crap faced drunk and sleeping together NOT remembering what happened does not help their situation. Well for Jake it does, he realizes he cares for her and Maddy well is left dumb-folded not knowing which end is up or down. "Not at all. I've wanted you for a long, long time, and I still want you now," he replied. "If you decide to pull your head out of your ass anytime soon, give me a call and we'll go out." Lizzy I love you but please stick to paranormal romances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment