Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Focus by Alyssa Rose Ivy


Oh Levi I love you dearly, even when you're being a kind of possessive ass! "But it's not just any ring. It's my ring and plenty of people know that. Don't forget it." He's also a cocky boy which makes him VERY sexy, "It loos like I'm not the only one looking for a refresher. I could remove the shorts if you'd like." Then there's the honesty that I love about him, and he's not afraid to admit to Allie what he wants (do you know how hard it is to find that in a man now and days!) "You want me to tell you why I want to get you home? Not a problem. I want to get you home so I can undress you and get you into bed underneath me." I know the story was more about Allie trying to find out where she belongs in Levi's world and also trying to find out who she is but honestly Levi took over the book and I don't mind one bit, I love him to pieces. There were other characters that were memorable but Levi that boy sticks out like a sore thumb! I can't wait until the next book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment