Monday, December 31, 2012

The Secret of Ella and Micha By Jessica Sorensen


  The book made me cry in so many parts. It was touching that even after 8 months and no word from Ella Micha never gave up on her, and still loves her just as deeply as when before she left. We meet Ella's roomate Lila and Micha's best friend Ethan (yes they we been in the upcoming book "The Temptation of Lila and Ethan" that is coming out soon), Ella doesn't realize it but Lila is going to be helping her figure out how she really feels about Micha. I got so wrapped up in this book, I think it's because Micha was so focused on trying to get the old Ella back. They keep each other grounded, even though they hate to admit it they bring out the best and sometimes the worst in each other. Micha is so honest about his feelings about Ella, I think it sometimes scares her. "The only thing I want to get in is you," he murmurs in my ear." Without know she gets him riled just as much as he gets her. "  I sweep Ella's hair to the side and put my lips to her ear, "so you think I'm hot and sexy huh?" I loved the fact that when she confesses her innner demons to him he reacts to something else then she entirely thought "He takes a deep breath and lets it out gradually, " I love you Ella May and nothing will ever change that you can push me away - run away - and I will still love you." When he said that I had tears in my eyes. I wish Jessica would hurry it up and release "The Forever of Micha and Ella" 

No comments:

Post a Comment