Saturday, May 23, 2020

The Inland Seas Series books 1-4 by Gwyn McNamee






SQUALL LINE:
Warwick is just so temperamental at times, "he growls over his shoulder. “I’m getting some goddam*n coffee to hopefully help with a pounding headache you’re giving me.” I liked this book, I loved Warwick.
ROGUE WAR:
The woman knows her man well, " a smile tugs at my lips despite the continued anger he's displaying. With Cutter, anger is the same thing as affection. He doesn't get angry if he doesn't care. That's something I've learned to accept very quickly, no matter how difficult it might be." I liked this book, I loved Cutter.
SAFE HARBOR:
I know this book is focused on Preacher and his lady but Cutter just amused me in this book, "he inclines his head backward. “I don't know who the eff I’m yelling at, or I wouldn't be asking the question, would I?” I liked this book, and I did like Preacher, but I was more interested in everything going on around him, than him.
ANCHOR POINT:
Elijah really doesn't know how to make up his mind, "E throws up his hands. “The eff if I know, Eva. That's the problem .” He shoves his fingers through his hair." I liked this book, I liked Elijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment