Friday, December 13, 2019

REKEASE REVIEW: Waking Up Married by Lisa Suzanne




Title: Waking Up Married
Author: Lisa Suzanne
Genre: Rock Star Romantic Comedy
Release Date: December 13, 2019



Blurb

I’ve never seen Emily Clarke as anything more than my little sister’s best friend.

One drunken mistake later, she’s my wife.

My first thought is how to get out of this, except our wedding video has gone viral and record sales are skyrocketing. My manager thinks following the newlyweds on the second season of my band’s reality show will keep up the momentum.

I just have to get Emily to agree to faking this marriage for six months, and then we can quietly divorce.

Right?

Wrong.

Nothing is quite that simple when feelings blur the line between a contract and reality.

I ended up with more than just a hangover when I found myself waking up married.



ENTER THE GIVEAWAY





Purchase Links

$3.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

REVIEW:
Adam is quite the one for romance, “I’m not going to let the first time you’ll remember with me happen in this tiny bunk,” The man is quite honest, “Jesus, you make me horny,” he mutters with a bit of astonishment." I liked this book, I loved Adam.




Author Bio


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not chasing her toddler or cuddling her newborn, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.


Author Links









No comments:

Post a Comment