Thursday, August 1, 2019

That Forever Girl by Meghan Quinn




The boys's dad was a hoot, “it’s cute you asked that, son, but no. It’s my job as a parent to meddle. Without my superior meddling and your mother’s ability to easily guilt the five of you kids, you all would be pantsless, with not a penny to your names.” A young Rogan was quite the charming Rogan, “Do I like your dress? Uh, your nipples are hard as ****, and I have the perfect view of your cleavage. I’m pretty sure this is my favorite dress of all time.” Smiling wickedly, I add, “Then again, when are your nipples not hard?” Rogan tries to be the gentleman but his thoughts have other ideas, "there is no way I’m going to be able to be decent tonight, not with her dressed like that. Hell, I’m seconds away from pushing her up against the wall and showing..." There are times Rogan actually makes sense, “I’m a man, Harper. I’m always horny.” I liked this book, I adorwd Rogan.

No comments:

Post a Comment