Tuesday, December 11, 2018

RELEASE REVIEW: Rory by Jordan Marie



Rory, the conclusion to Jordan Marie's Love and War Duet is NOW LIVE!




Noah was everything to me.

When we were together, the world faded away.
He made me remember the girl I used to be. 

Being with him, helped me find myself. 

But, our love was like a war—
Each side fighting for survival. 

I still crave his touch.
He still wants my body. 

But Noah’s out for revenge. 

I’m tired of fighting.
I don’t have a battle plan.
I’m just stuck in the crossfire with no way out… 

REVIEW:


Diesel looks for the positive is situations, “I had almost forgotten how sweet you can be,” Diesel grins. “For some reason I had missed that nickname.” Diesel likes to share his problens with his woman, “I think I broke my ***k effing you. Other than that, I’m good, Gorgeous. Fantastic even.” I loved this book, I loved how much fire Rory had.

Start reading Today!


Rory (Love & War #2)


Diesel (Love & War #1)



About Jordan Marie


USA Today Best-Selling Author Jordan Marie is just a simple small town country girl who is haunted by Alpha Men who talk in her head 24 hours a day.

She likes to create a book that takes you on an emotional journey whether tears, laughter (or both) or just steamy hot fun (or all 3). She loves to connect with readers and interacting with them through social media, signings or even old fashioned email.

Connect with Jordan Marie









Text Message Alerts - Text Jordan to 797979

No comments:

Post a Comment