Saturday, October 27, 2018

Risky Play by Rachel Van Dyken



Slade is just a tease at times, “and you make me harder than I should be. And yet, here I am.” He crossed his arms. Don’t look down. Do not. Look. Down. I gulped. His smile broke out into a huge grin." Slade really has an obsession with balls, “please,” I snorted. “I can handle all balls, even my own, big shock. I know, let it sink in for a minute.” I think there are times Slade his jealous of his dog, "he let out a growl and rubbed his fur against her bare legs like he was trying to remind her how soft he was. “Don’t be territorial, Alfie, she still loves you,” I said in a sleep-filled voice as I wrapped my arms around her from behind. “You look sexy in my shirt.” I loved this book, I loved Slade, Jagger needs his own book.

No comments:

Post a Comment