Friday, October 26, 2018

Blindsided by Shey Stahl




Landon kind of annoyed me the first couple of chapters, I mean yes his life had been uprooted but damn the man came off as selfish, and sometimes the way he talked to ember kind of agitated me, it was like he had a one track mind but he could be sweet and then that sweetness turned to crap at times, “I’m not trying to buy your happiness. I’m trying to make sure you’re safe and keep you close. Keeping you close makes me happy, so you see, I’m really just trying to make myself happy.” At a snail's pace I find myself becoming less annoyed with Landon especially s him and the kids get closer, “makeup.” He pauses and bats his eyelashes at me. “Haisley made me a pretty girl for a night.” Landon is seriously a territorial man, doesn't like thinking others touched what's his, “when did you get a effing c**t ring and who did it?” I enjoyed the plot of this book immensely, and the kids were entertainment all their own. Landon took some time to love and it was a slow process to get there, but I eventually got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment