Tuesday, July 24, 2018

In the Mood Fur Love by Eve Langlais, Milly Taiden, Kate Baxter




Bearing His Touch by Eve Langlais
Starvos is sometimes appalled by his woman questioning his manliness, “I think I just felt my balls shrivel up and die.” Starvos is such a playful man, “you can touch it if you’d like. I know I would.” He tossed her a wink over his shoulder, having caught her ogling." Starvos just doesn't believe his wkman at times, “is that why you’re so hairy?” He gaped at her..." I liked this book, I loved Starvos.

Fake Mated to the Wolf by Milly Taiden
Hawke doesn't beat around the bush, “You’re stalling,” Hawke pointed out. “What happened and why are you living in this ***t hole anyway?” Hawke is such a sucker for his woman, "Hawke found himself nodding without thought . He’d do anything she wanted to keep that smile on her face." I liked this book, I loved Hawke.


The Witch, The Werewolf and The Waitress by Kate Baxter
I liked Colin there were the times that he was easy going and I loved that "Colin chuckled at Ellie’s remark. “Thanks. It bodes well for me that you think I’m good-looking.” Colin had to remind his lady that he does have some skills, “don’t forget, Ellie. You’re bringing a werewolf along. I’m not exactly useless if we get into a pinch.” I liked this book, I liked Colin.

No comments:

Post a Comment