Sunday, April 29, 2018

Jock Row by Sara Ney




Even when he's rude Scarlett can't resist Rowdy, “look, I hate to be rude, but can you do me a favor and leave? It’s cold and I’m freezing my balls off.” I will my eyes not to stray down the front of his jeans, to his zipper. To his balls." Rowdy has no problems blurting out what's on his mind, the man is very uncensored, “I’ve been obsessed with seeing your nipples since I realized you weren’t wearing a bra.” Rowdy is just a weird man at times, “obviously I was rooting around the other night. The contents of your fridge were a real turn-on, if I’m being honest.” Rowdy is just so romantic, “I’m going to miss these boobs tonight when I get home.” J**** C**** Rowdy has no dang patience when it comes to people interrupting his time with his woman, “didn’t you just hear us say no?” J**** C*****, I’m so irritated. Is she hard of hearing? Why won’t these effing waitresses leave us alone? We were having a goddamn *** talk!" I just can't with Rowdy, the man was just too much, “my balls want you to define the term doing it.” The romantic words that come out of Rowdy's mouth, “a smoking hot weed with a beautiful set of t**s I’d give anything to see naked right now?” I freaking loved this book, like I cannot give it enough praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment