Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Until There Was Us by Samantha Chase



Alex is all for his wkman expressing her creative side through fashion, "...he took a step closer to her. “I didn’t think that you walked around in clingy dresses and stilettos. Although…I would be on board if you ever wanted to try it again.” when Alex is all relaxed and happy after a little naughtiness the man is certainly agreeable, “anything.” He had no idea where she was going with this, but right now, he’s promise her the sun, the moon, and the stars." Alexis A gets all overly excited and Megan just has to bring him down a notch at times, “oh my gosh!” she cried out with a laugh. “We don’t have to decide this right now, do we?” He shook his head. “Good.” She kissed him soundly on the lips. “Just promise me you’ll think about it.” I liked this book, I loved these characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment