Sunday, December 17, 2017

Kiss & Make Up Books 2 &3 by Sara Ney


Me thinks when it comes to Cece, Matthew is easily jealous, "What the eff is Neve doing asking her out? Is she nuts saying yes? They only just met! Not only that, he never ran it past me. I mean, where did he even get her darn number from?" The boys that Matthew coached were a hoot, "for a second, all three boys look confused, until Andy, who begins unwrapping his hot dog, says, “Oh, so you were serious when you said you weren’t gay. I get it now.” Matthew is a very romantic man, “it was worth a shot.” He grins down at me and studies my face, his messy auburn hair falling in his eyes. “Wanna get naked?” I loved this book, I loved Cece and Matthew.




Caleb just loves to tease his woman, “are you trying to invite me in?” He regards me, amused" Abby and Caleb are just freakin' adorable together, "she gives her head a little shake and bites down on her lower lip. “I just haven’t really ever seen one up close before.” She laughs, staring down at my hardening ***k like it’s a museum exhibit. Not to brag, but it is pretty darn impressive." I have to say out of the three books in this series this one is my favorite, Abby and Caleb were just so...awkward.


No comments:

Post a Comment