Thursday, December 28, 2017

Breathe by Kimberley Ash



Oh God I think I loved Ellen's BFF Penny the most out of this book, girl had some huge lady balls, “I just wanted to meet you, and to tell you that I have quite a few jars at home, glass ones, all different sizes, and that if you do anything to hurt her, or even upset her just a little bit, I will remove your testicles myself with some kind of blunt instrument, I haven’t decided which yet, maybe a butter knife, and then I will put them in the appropriately sized jar, and hand them back to you. ’Kay?” For the second time that night he was left speechless." Kane is a persistent one, “I’ll call you.” He started to get out but got back in again. “When I say, I’ll call you, you know that I’ll probably be bothering you in about . . . ” He ostentatiously looked at his watch. “Eight hours. So sleep well..." I liked this book, I loved Kane and Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment