Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Learning Hours by Sara Ney



Well this d*****bag is a pleasing man when it comes to his girl, "...I have to make my weight class or I’m effed, but if this girl had suggested we eat a steaming pile of dog ****, I’d have gone along and eaten it without protest. Eff it. I’ll eat the go****n pizza." Our guy is a tad bit slow ladies, “well you do now.” She looks up at me, confused. Her pretty brows bend. “I’ve been flirting and messaging you for weeks. I brought you cookies. I called you to pick me up from a bar in the middle of the night. Kissed you on my porch.” She’s breathing harder now, getting upset. Narrows her blue eyes at me. “What did you think I was doing all this time?” When placing furniture our guy doesn't care how things go as long as it makes his girl happy, “let’s not put it in front of the window,” she reasoned. “What if we have *** on it? I don’t want anyone to see me riding you— we don’t have curtains yet…” Fair enough." I loved this book, one of my favorite all time series, I loved this d*****bag, but Oz is still number one in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment