Thursday, September 14, 2017

Running into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds



There are times Levi has Fawn all flabbergasted, “babe, are you here with me?” Am I? I don’t even know what’s happening here. “Do you want eggs and toast or a bagel for breakfast?” Levi knows how to lay down the law, “just so you know, you and Hank will never happen,” I inform her and feel her eyes on me, so I drop mine to look at her. “You’re mine, and I don’t share. He missed his chance when he didn’t step up to the plate like a man and straight up ask you out.” Sometimes a man just needs his woman, "...he looks from me to the open bedroom door. “Fawn’s gonna be a minute,” he growls toward the living room, shutting the door on my sisters, who start to laugh." I loved this book, I loved Levi the man was quite the alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment