Friday, July 28, 2017

Shade by Shey Stahl



Shade is one of those people that naturally has an 'I don't give an eff' attitude, “he’s being disrespectful,” I point out. “If anyone is going to eff you in the bathroom, it’ll be me.” Shade has no problem asking the personal questions, "I dip my head forward, lowering my voice when I ask, “Is your c**t pierced?” There are times Shade is in a frustrated state, “eff the salsa!” I shout back, but she ignores me. And then she’s running across the track toward the house. Eff my life. I look down at my junk. “Dude, I’m sorry.” Scarlett is not above using bribery on her man, “if you get off this bike, and follow me up to your room I’ll give you a sponge bath.” Guess what? It works. He’s off the dirt bike immediately and yanking me upstairs to his room." I loved this book, Shade was foul-mouthed and unapologetic, and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment