Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Fraternize by Rachel Van Dyken



************* PROBABLY CONTAINS SPOILERS, ALRIGHT IT CONTAINS SPOILERS***********************









This isn't the normal love triangle one man is trying hard, too hard in my opinion, the other seriously hates Emerson, and Emerson is still holding out for one man and then has a realization and has a comes to Jesus moment, but there was some major entertainment in this book, Sanchez who you can't help but fall in love with the man just always brings a smile to your face with his sarcastic ways, “no, it’s fake, because I only make fifteen million a year compared to Miller’s eighteen.” I felt my cheeks heat. “It’s real, Curves, just like my ***k.” Both Miller and Sanchez are cocky, sarcastic men but it was Sanchez who was the most entertaining out of the two, "I sighed. “Baby, I’m not made of money.” She tilted her head. She knew my net worth. It’s not like I hid **** from my girl. “Yeah okay, I’m made of money.” I shrugged. “That better not be why you’ve been letting me take you on the kitchen counter and eat off—” I loved this book, and am really eager for the next in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment