Monday, May 1, 2017

When It's Real by Erin Watt





Oakley and Vaughn drive each other bananas, but the way Oakley teases is just sexy, "is that what she tells herself? “Really? Because our lips will be pressed together. My hands will be somewhere on your body. Maybe your ***. In your hair. My tongue’s gonna be in your mouth.” With Oakley the teasing never stops, “nah, I’d rather snuggle up with you. But if you want to think of me as a dog, I wouldn’t mind it at all if you rubbed my belly and petted my hair.” Oakley is all about game plans, “first, I’m going to kiss you and then I’m going to shower. After showering, I’m going to kiss you some more. Once I’ve taken the edge off, I’ve got to do a meet-and-greet with some fans. When that’s done, we’re going back to the hotel and kissing some more.” I koved this book, it was such a fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment