Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The Bet by Elizabeth Hayley




I loved Aly girl had some lady balls on her, she wasn't bashful, and it was like no topic was off limits, “it’s Twenty Questions. The rules are whatever we say they are.” Jace opened his mouth to reply, but she cut him off. “Never mind. I’ll ask a different question.” She sat and thought for a minute. “How many girls have you had intercourse with?” Jace is a man just full of logic, “why would I want to see a bunch of strange girls take their clothes off when I can get a private show from you?” Jace is an honest man, "Jace rubbed his hands together. “There’s no easy way to say this, so I’ll just come out with it.” He put his hands on his thighs and held her gaze. “I just threatened to beat up your boss.” I really liked this book, I loved the relationship Jace and Aly had.

No comments:

Post a Comment