Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The Playboy Bachelor by Rachel Van Dyken



Bentley can sure get under Margot's nerves at times, the man really is cocky, "...besides, I bet you always wanted me as a roommate… think of all the benefits. I can wash your back in the shower, scratch any… itches you may have—” Bentley can be considerate, when it works in his favor, “and if you’re having trouble deciding what to wear, just go naked… that’s the new rule. I don’t want to stress you out with hard decisions.” He made sure to draw out the word hard." Bentley has an answer for everything, “no.” He slapped her ***. “I had sex with you because I love you and because I could see your nipples through your T-shirt.” He grinned shamelessly. “And you looked cold, so what type of gentleman would I be if I didn’t do my best to warm you up? And everyone knows that skin-to-skin contact is the best way to do that, so basically, I just saved your life.” Good God I love these brothers and the women that bring them to their knees. One of my favorite series by Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment