Saturday, April 8, 2017

So Wicked by Melissa Marino





Marshall is a man that does not give up, "she made me hard just looking at her. I wondered if the red hair was permanent because that was doing a number on me, too. “Eff, that’s hot,” I whispered in her ear. “In fact, there’s something else that’s superhot. I’m pretty sure there is no way you’re wearing any underwear or…anything under that costume.” Marshall is not a shy man he walks into Victoria's Secret to buy his girl some threads, which are technically for him, and he doesn't hesitate to ask naughty questions, “that’s not what I meant, baby,” I laughed. “I meant, are you wearing the naughty panties I bought for you?” I really liked this book, loved Marshall and Alexis was easy to fall in love with as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment