Friday, March 10, 2017

Marry Me: a Wedding Romance Duet by Samantha Chase & Noelle Adams


Hired Bride by Noelle Adams:
There are times Mitchell doesn't understand his woman, I didn’t want to bother you. I’m used to doing things by myself.” He sighed and shook his head, walking over to grab the sides of the table." I really liked whe Mitchell was sweet, “oh, baby, please don’t cry.” The rough words only made her cry more, and she ended up leaning over a damp box, strangling on sobs. He came over to pull her into his arms, and she gasped when the motion made her back catch again. “What’s the matter?” he murmured thickly. “What hurts?” Mitchell had a serious stick up his butt in the beginning of the book, and over time it was like Deanna loosened that stick and at the same time the girl grew a backbone. I really enjoyed this book.

The Wedding Season by Samantha Chase:
Sometimes Ryan just needs to use actions instead of words, “because... this.” He lowered his head and claimed her lips with his. Ryan was kissing her. Really kissing her." I liked that Ryan could admit when he had a problem especially when his hands can't stay off his woman, “Sweetheart, where you’re concerned, I definitely don’t have patience..." I really liked this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment