Saturday, March 4, 2017

Lost Rider by Harper Sloan



Looking past Maverick's issues the man really did have a sweet spot for Leighton, “let’s get something straight right now, sweetheart .” My voice is thick with gravity while I speak, but in the position she’s in, I have her full attention. “If you want to spend the day with me , all you gotta do is tell me. If I’m busy, I’ll do what I can to change that. If I can’t, I’ll do my best to free myself up as early as I can..." Apparently Leighton is a wild woman when she drinks, "...I’m gonna need to rest a bit before I can eff you properly and show you how much I loved that ride.” She smirks and then to my utter shock throws her head up to the sky and starts singing Big & Rich’s “Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy).” I loved this book, I loved meeting Clay, Quinn and Maverick, I can't wait for the other siblings books. I loved the small town feel and I really loved Maverick.

No comments:

Post a Comment