Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Block & Tackle by Elise Faber & Stephanie Fournet & Kristin Vayden




Offsides by Elise Faber:
Devon must have a policy about dating co-workers, but the man fixes that problem real quick, "silence until Devon turned off the car. “You’re fired.” She gasped, opened her mouth— He kissed her." I loved this book, Devon was sexy, and protective.

Off Guard by Stephanie Fournet:
Hutch must secretly be a food snob the man doesn't like salad, "Hutch shook his head again as if dismissing her meal choices. “After that run you put me through, I’m going to chow down.” Hutch was just so sweet, I loved him.

Off Limits by Kristin Vayden:
Markus is a smart man at times, but I don't think teasing his woman early in the morning is one of those times, “I like this… seeing you in the morning. If I wanted to risk my life, I’d kiss you, but I’m thinking coffee would win out.” He leaned against the island counter..." I loved Markus he was all sorts of funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment