Friday, February 24, 2017

The Lady Travelers Guide to Scoundrels and Other Gentlemen by Victoria Alexander




Derek is not one for holding in his thoughts, “brave?” Derek fairly sputtered with outrage. More than merely annoyed then. “Stupid is a more accurate term.” India doesn't mind sharing her thoughts either, “I would not be averse to you kissing me again.” She raised her chin. “Frequently and with a great deal of enthusiasm.” I liked the way Derek made India stop talking, “good God, India, shut up.” He pulled her into his arms and pressed his lips to hers in a kiss hard and fast and utterly intoxicating. Far too quickly he released her and shook his head. “You drive me stark, raving mad.” I really liked this book, and the chemistry between India and Derek.

No comments:

Post a Comment