Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sex Says by Max Monroe



I think when Lola is in a bad mood it would be best to go the other directon, “if I want to stab my chicken, I’ll stab my chicken. You’re not the boss of me.” Reed is an open person, if you have a question all you need to do is ask, “do you want to know about the T-shirt or more about my ****?” He stretched his arms across the top of the sofa and grinned. “I’m fine with either subject.” I loved that both Reed and Lola were smar****es with one another, but I loved Reed's comments more, “unless my **** has achieved the power of teleportation into your pants, I don’t think I’m fucking with you. Pretty sure I’d be aware of something like that.” I enjoyed this book, but I have to say the billionaire series was my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment