Friday, February 3, 2017

ICED: Atlanta City Hustlers Boxset by Veronica Forand & Susan Scott Shelley




FLIRTING ON ICE:
I loved that Zac was willing to wait for Heather, he was into her that much, “hey.” His finger under her chin brought her gaze back to his. “Don’t worry about me. I can take care of myself. We both want this to happen , so we’ll wait until after my contract negotiations are complete.” This was a quick sweet read and I liked it.

SIMMERING ICE:
You just don't argue with Alec, it's not done, "you’re not asking, I’m offering. And I’m not taking no for an answer.” His eyes gleamed with the same intensity he possessed when chasing down a puck." He may be a hockey player but he doesn't like to bare it all, he has some modesty, "if you insist on stripping me down, we need to head to the bedroom,” he insisted, clasping her hand and pulling her from the couch." I liked this quick little read it was good

No comments:

Post a Comment