Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A Fare to Remember by Opal Carew



Reid could be thoughtful, “I hate to argue with a beautiful, naked woman, but there are other cabdrivers , and I insist that you relax here until you have to go to work.” Reid could really be considerate, "he groaned and rolled away. “Baby, if you keep doing that, I’m going to take you on the spot, but I want you to keep up your strength for tonight.” Dylan was the other man that came into this menage, and I freakin adored him, I loved his personality, “oh, sure. Use me for your dirty, erotic fantasies, then send me on my way once you’re done with me.” His hand stroked his big ***k as he walked toward the bedroom door. “Not even a b*** job to ease the pain of rejection,” he grumbled, but then he glanced over his shoulder and she saw a big grin on his face. “Of course, if you need me again, just give a shout and I’ll be at your service.” I really enjoyed this book, for those of you who were wondering it's not a love triangle, the main relationship is between Reid and Stevie, but they just added Dylan into the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment