Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The Ten Club by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff







*************************MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS****************




I despised the nasty, evil King, but once we got past some events, I found I liked some of the comments he made, “you are quite lovely to look at, so that does help matters.” He grinned and it was his trademark charming smile." I loved the fire in Mia, that girl was one tough cookie, she fought, and fought, and then fought some more, never giving up and I jist loved it. I'm not gonna lie I cried toward the end of the book, it wasn't because the series was ending it was about certain people, it wasn't King or Mia, just two other characters. I liked the ending, to me it was open to another book if the author chose to come back to this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment