Sunday, January 22, 2017

New York Nights by CJ Duggan




***************MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS***************


I seriously loved that Sarah contained some lady balls, 'I met Ben’s gaze dead on. ‘You’re right. It’s not about me, or you … it’s about Grace. And if you want to build a new world for her, then you are probably going to have to make sure that you’re in it.’ I have to say Ben confused me at times, well maybe confused isn't the right word, the d*** man gave me whiplash, but I loved the moments where he showed his caring side, ‘oh, ****, sorry,’ he said, turning the light off straightaway. I felt the dip of the mattress as he sat on the edge. ‘Jesus, Sarah, are you all right?’ He placed his hand on my forehead, then my cheek. ‘Mom told me you left her place unwell. I came back as soon as I heard.’ I loved this book, Ben was a hot then cold, back hot type of man, hence the whiplash but thankfully the man funally removed his head from his butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment