Sunday, January 15, 2017

Naughty by Nature by Addison Moore




My favorite scene has to be when Poppy's mother catches her and Jax getting frisky and the reaction she has, “it’s okay, honey!” she bleats from the other side of the door. “I won’t tell your father! He’s fast asleep. He doesn’t need to know a thing! You just keep up with whatever it is you kids were doing! Have a good time! I’ll make sure to have a pancake breakfast for the two of you come morning! I know blueberries are your favorite, Jaxson!” Jax gives off sexy warnings, “I’m going to start off slow, but consider this a warning. Things are about to get rough and rowdy real quick.” His finger drips down my chest achingly slow. “I’ve been greedy to have you for so long.” I enjoyed this book, I loved all the new characters and hope the others get stories as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment