Thursday, November 3, 2016

Opposition by Jennifer L Armentrout




I really loved that Katy knew her man extremely well:
             His deep laugh rumbled through me. “Believe it or not, I’m not thinking inappropriate thoughts.”
             I turned my head to look back at him, eyebrow raised. The wicked half grin turned my heart to mush. “Okay. Ninety-nine-point-nine percent of the time I am thinking something that would turn the tips of your ears pink.”
            “And you’re not now?”
             His lips pursed. “Yeah, all right. A hundred percent of the time, but I actually do have totally appropriate reasons for touching you.”
Although Daemon doesn't want to admit the man has a bromance going on with Archer but when you add Daemon's sister Dee to the mix Daemon Still gets a little protective of her,  “stop,” he warned, waving his hand. “Seriously. I barely like him as it is, so please don’t make me want to hurt him.” I loved this book, it's bittersweet because the series ended but these characters were so lovable and likable I'm glad they got their ending they deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment