Monday, October 24, 2016

Satisfaction by Lexi Blake



Bran likes to have plans in place, "he rubbed his hips against hers, letting her feel exactly how hard he was. “In the future, when you want to ask for sex, a polite ‘Bran, could we please have sex?’ will do. Or we could set up a code word for times when we’re in public and you want to let me know you need me. Something innocuous like ‘I’m hungry.’ Then I’ll know to get you somewhere private as quickly as possible.” Bran really isn't a subtle man, “they know,” he whispered. “They know we’re practically living together and I bet they’ve figured out that I like to get my ***k inside you as often as I can. I explained to the flight attendant that our boss is an evil ****h who’s kept us apart for a week and that I couldn’t go another second without getting my hands on you. See , that was discreet, right?” I really loved this book, I'm liking this series I love these Lawless boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment