Monday, September 26, 2016

The Bachelor Auction by Rachel Van Dyken



Jane has some loose lips when she's nervous, “I didn’t… I mean, pink is fine.” Stop talking, stop talking. “Not all of my underwear is pink. I have black, too.” You have to love your siblings, and Brock has two pain in the ***es and they're twins, but out of those two his brother Bentley cracks me up, “everything okay in here?” Bentley poked his head around the corner then grinned. “Oh, never mind, I can see things went just fine. Need to go take a cold shower?” Jane glared. “Don’t deny it. I can practically smell sexual arousal when it hits the air. Just remember to use protection; I’m too young to be an uncle.” Jane really brings out the horniness is Brock, "she smiled. “Cleaning hard wood?” Hard wood. Yeah, his wood was definitely hard. Eff. If he kept watching, he was going to explode on the spot, like a teenage boy." This was the start of a really great series and I'm so looking forward to the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment