Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Mistletoe Games by Jaci Burton






Holiday Games
Interruptions are just not Gavin's thing, “oh, **** is right.” He looked down , and she followed his gaze where his erection bobbed hard and tempting against her leg." I loved this novella I loved seeing how Gavin would do anything for his woman.

Holiday on Ice
Apparently Stella couldn't take Trick gawking at her while she was in the bath, “are you intending to be my bathtub bodyguard all night or are you going to get naked and get in here with me?” I really liked Trick he had a lot of patience with Stella.

Hot Holiday Nights
I loved Tori from the beginning, the girl had no filter, "sorry. I didn’t mean that. I mean, you’re not too old to surf. Or do anything, quite obviously. Just look at you. Your body is totally hot, and dear God, those abs and …I’m going to stop talking now.” Tori was one lucky lady the girl got two men Ben and Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment