Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Heated Pursuit by April Hunt



Rafe has what i like to call selective hearing, where the man only heard what he wants too, "the lines around his mouth relaxed, and instead of steel blue, his eyes transformed to a warm cobalt. “Can we revisit that big-sexy-oaf comment?” I loved Rafe, “no one’s putting anything on my lady’s arse except me.” As if summoned, Rafe leaned against the doorway. Penny ran straight at him. He caught her easily, his palms giving her butt a firm squeeze as she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. “See? My hands. Your ***.” Rafe waited a beat before lifting a single eyebrow in question. “Well? Are you going to tell me how it went or am I going to have to guess?” I enjoyed this book, Rafe was a easy man to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment