Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Four Letter Word by J. Daniels






Sydney's reactions to some things are funny, “oh, my God, your family is going to see me naked and know exactly what we were doing. My first impression is going to be horrible,” I whispered, pulling on my polo now that my shorts were fastened..." Brian can be logical when it gets him what he wants, “Jesus Christ,” I muttered . “We’re together every night, Syd. Practically live together already, babe. I’m just making it so we’re living together someplace that’s ours.” What Brian considers a punishment his woman considers a privilege,“glad to know you approve. And thanks a effing lot for making me worry.” I nipped at her bottom lip. “Think I need my ***k sucked for that.” I loved this book, I can't wait for the next one in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment