Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Autumn Allure by Allie Boniface


Max sure is good on her man's ego:
                “You’re… big,” she said with a glance downward , and the comment was so damn cute he laughed out loud.
                 “I’m not, sweetheart, but thanks for the vote of confidence. That’s what a guy likes to hear when he’s naked with a woman for the first time.”
Nate really is a guy when it comes to sex, “I don’t know, Max. Of course it changes things. I liked it. I’d like to do it again. Tonight, if you want. And tomorrow, and the next day. I’d like to do it outside on the lawn. Maybe on one of the porch lounge chairs. Out on the dock? Yeah, I like that idea. And definitely up against the kitchen table.” I really loved this book it was heartwarming and sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment