Friday, July 1, 2016

Web of Deceit by Lauren Reign



You have to love a girl with fire and sass, and can stand up for herself, I loved Kalli for those reasons, "“...I have never had, nor would I ever have sex with Colton. Now if you’re done making me feel like trash, I’m going to go take a shower.” Jaxxon is quite cocky, "his sinful dimples carve into his cheeks. “Babe, definitely not jealous of another guy’s junk.” Jaxxon is quite the possessive man, “you invite anyone into this bedroom who isn’t Stud, they won’t be breathing long enough to hear any of the sounds you make,” his lethal tone only working to turn me on more. Possessive Jaxxon is definitely my favorite." I loved this bookstore than I thought I would I can't wait for the next one in the series, although I have a feeling the next one will be a love triangle of sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment